". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, January 14, 2008

Two Things

Just for fun, at the prompting of my friend The Rebellious Pastor's Wife:

Two names you go by: Cheryl and Mommy. (There are others, but I'm not telling!)

Two things you are wearing right now: pajamas and the ruby & diamond ring my husband gave me for Christmas.

Two of your favorite things to do: blog and watch Fox News.

Two things you want very badly: more time and more sleep.

Two favorite pets you have had/have: Giselle (our previous dog) and Stormy (our recently deceased hamster).

Two people you think will fill this out: Michelle and Kristi (tag, you're it!)

Two things you ate today: homemade whole wheat bread and chili.

Two people you last talked to today: my husband and my son.

Two things you're doing tomorrow: going to the doctor and picking up a friend at the airport.

Two longest car rides: Peoria to Fort Lauderdale & Austin, Texas to Gresham, Oregon.

Two favorite holidays: All Saints' & Transfiguration because they are two of my favorite Christian feast days that haven't been co-opted by the secular culture.

Two favorite beverages: Alcoholic--rum punch mixed by my husband. Non-alcoholic: Obsidian coffee from Caribou.

Anyone else who wants to play, please consider yourself tagged!

No comments: