". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Golden Aardvark Award

I won an Aardie!

For those of my readers who are now wondering, "What on earth is an Aardie?" here is a bit more detailed information. In short, the Aardie is a blogging award bestowed by Orycteropus Afer, proprietor of the confessional Lutheran blog Aardvark Alley and maintainer of the BBOV, a listing of confessional Lutheran blogs. Here is the post wherein the most recent awards were announced.

Thank you, Orycteropus Afer! I am honored and will proudly (but not too proudly) display my Aardie from this time forward!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Congrats Cheryl! You are a blogging award winner! Way to go! How do you like all my exclamations?! :-)