". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Global What?

Dear Al,

When I woke up this morning, the temperature outside was -7 (just so there's not any doubt, that's a negative sign in front of the 7) and the wind chill factor was -24 (another negative).

So I'm sorry to doubt you, but for this and many other reasons, I am not convinced.

And by the way, have you ever heard of the Global Warming Follies?

Cordially,

A Round Unvarnish'd Tale

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah....I think that the growing thickness in the ice-cap in Antarctica and Greenland (over the landmass, not the ocean) kind of make Al look a little...foolish? I don't know, I'm just throwing it out there :-D.