". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yay, Fox!

The Fox network (not to be confused with Fox News) has announced that it will not be pre-empting its regular programming to broadcast the President's 100th Day press conference tomorrow night but will follow its normal schedule (which on that day and time means viewers will get to watch an episode of the series Lie to Me. I'll leave the sarcastic comments to my readers.)

I approve. The press conference will be broadcast on Fox News and a plethora of other stations (including, no doubt, ABC, CBS, and NBC as well as the other major cable news networks). Our president is all about freedom of choice, is he not? There will be plenty of other places to watch the press conference (and the ensuing media love fest). Good for the Fox network for giving viewers an alternative.

No comments: