". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wild Thought

You know, if we're gonna have fascism (and make no mistake, that's what we have now--if you doubt it, read this), why can't we have a little legislated morality and nationalistic pride to go along with the economic oppresssion? Might as well go all the way with it and clean up the culture and strengthen our military while we're at it.

Here's even more about fascism from the "horse's mouth" (Benito Mussolini). It's chilling how much of it applies to the United States today.

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

The trouble is that you and I both know exactly the direction a new "morality" is going to go.

Some days, I want to build a priest-hole.
Just in case.