". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Look What I Got Yesterday!

And sorry, but no, I can't tell you where to get your own. This shirt was a gift from a friend and member of my church and is one of fewer than 200 made. It was designed by my friend's sister at the request of both women's father, who is involved in Republican politics at the county level. I was lucky enough to receive this shirt because my dear, dear husband happened to see one in our friend's possession and asked if she could get another for me.

I was wondering what I was going to wear on Election Night. Now I know!

4 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Are you going to wear it this weekend when your differently-minded college roommate comes to visit?

Elephantschild said...

'Cus that would be pretty rude, you know. :)

Michelle said...

I love it!!!!

Karen said...

Elephant'Child stole my first thought. I think you should wear it as a "conversation piece". ;)