". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Evan the Shutterbug

The pics in this post were taken by my youngest (all of four years old) while vacationing in Grenada. I think he may have a future in photography, don't you?

On the Beach (Self-Portrait)

In Grenada, this is what they call "limin' about." It rocks.


ZZ Top, eat your heart out.

Just a typical American family enaged in a cutthroat game of Got-A-Minute.



Rum Punch at La Sagesse. Need I say more?


THE MAN, a.k.a. The Cantor, El Conquistador, Jaddy, the Jadster (or sometimes just "the Jad"), Forrest Gump, and Phil-Babe No Pain No Strain. (I think that last appellation, fondly assigned by Phil's sisters in his youth, is particularly apropos here.)

Fans of Evan.

No comments: