". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Art World's Latest Find

You are probably familiar with the painting Arrangement in Gray and Black: The Artist's Mother by James Whistler, widely referred to in popular culture as Whistler's Mother.

In the tradition of that great masterpiece I now humbly submit for your artistic edification this new work, surely destined to launch a career:

Evan's Mother: Arrangement in Magna-Doodle



Thanks be to God for the modern technology (uh, camera) that has preserved this creation for generations to come!

2 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Nice hair he gave you! LOL.

Which reminds me, I've got some real doozies of artwork to post, courtesy of Sparkle Kitty (age 5)

AmusedMomma said...

Oh this is precious! And to think you preserved it for posterity via your blog and a picture!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing!