". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, November 4, 2007

What Do You See?

Just curious whether any of my readers can figure out the point of this photo. Why did I take it? What was I trying to get a picture of?

For the record, there is an answer, and in a few days I'll post it. In the meantime, you're invited to leave a comment about what you think it is.



2 comments:

Dr. Mario said...

could it be taking a picture of the camera monitoring the road (something that takes a picture)?

Elephantschild said...

Tell the truth, now:
IS WALDO HIDING IN THOSE TREES?

(I'm totally no good at this sort of thing. You know those scrambled 3D images that you're supposed to stare at and the 3D image will mysteriously emerge? I've never, ever "gotten" one of them. And I could never, ever find Waldo either, the little twerp.)