". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Issues, Etc.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:00 p.m., my pastor, Reverend Timothy Rossow, will be the guest on the Lutheran radio call-in show Issues, Etc., discussing the role of elders in the church. Pastor Rossow has conducted elder training seminars for a number of congregations in our area and his approach (and that of our congregation) has received attention for its emphasis on the elder's role as a spiritual leader in the congregation. If you are interested in hearing more on this topic, tune in tomorrow. The program is broadcast daily on local St. Louis radio, but you can also listen online by clicking here.

No comments: