". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Friday, March 14, 2008

I Needed a Quiz to Tell Me This?






Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Martin Luther

The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.


Martin Luther


87%

Karl Barth


80%

Anselm


80%

John Calvin


73%

Augustine


67%

Jonathan Edwards


53%

Paul Tillich


27%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


20%

Jürgen Moltmann


13%

Charles Finney


13%


4 comments:

Hannah said...

My results were surprising to me, to say the least.

Karl Barth - 93% agreement
John Calvin - 93% as well
Anselm - 87%
Luther - 87%.

Hmm. The description did say: "You perceive liberal theology to be a disaster and so you insist that the revelation of Christ, not human experience, should be the starting point for all theology."

Chris said...

You weren't 100% Luther??? :-D. Actually, I was tied at 100% Luther and 100% Barth...but I got Barth because of the tie-breaker question (which really stunk because I was like, "their both right!").

I was actually also sad that I was more John Calvin than St. Augustine...my Neo-Platonism must be broken.

Hannah said...

Yes, I know...I'm apostate. :D Time for an excommunication trial.

Cheryl said...

My other half made sure I knew that he came out 100% Luther. Ah well, not all of us are so perfect.