". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God's Sense of Humor

Do you think maybe the Creator of the universe is trying to tell us something? Like maybe we aren't as smart and powerful as we think we are? And that maybe we don't have this climate thing all figured out?

It's 43 degrees in Chicagoland right now. The high today will be in the fifties. Yesterday was Memorial Day.

What was that you said about global warming?

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

I think we said "Bring 'em on."

Elephantschild said...

Furnace in the morning, A/C in the evening. Welcome to the Central Midwest.

Thunderstorms here today.

Glenda said...

My kids requested hot chocolate for a snack yesterday. Of course they drank it out on the front porch, but still, hot chocolate at the end of May?!