". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wish List

My husband and children have been asking for gift ideas. Since I have enjoyed reading the "wish lists" of some of my friends on their blogs, I thought I would follow the trend and post mine as well (it's located in the sidebar at the very bottom). I figure this way it will be easy to update and impossible to misplace! Also, it's nice to be able to link to actual items.

I've tried to include ideas to suit all budgets, but I must admit that my tastes seem to be leaning towards the higher end of the spectrum these days. Sorry, honey. Just remember--you asked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm coconut lime verbena is my favorite 'flavor' too!! :)

Cheryl said...

In addition to coconut lime verbena, I also love sun-ripened raspberry and tangerine spice (but they don't make that last one anymore!).