". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

100%? Me?

Not to diminish my friend Rebellious Pastor's Wife , who also got 100%, and who truly is a Biblical and theological scholar (believe me, I've been blessed to hear her wise words from across my very own kitchen table), but this must be some easy quiz, because in spite of the fact that I daily come face to face with my own Biblical ignorance, I nevertheless got this result:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Whoo-hoo! I got 100%, too. BUT only because Austin and I decided together Balaam (?) must have had the talking donkey, because we were very certain the other three DIDN't have a talking donkey. :p (In other words, we TOTALLY guessed!)

Elizabeth
muddyboots.wordpress.com

Hannah said...

Trivia, plain and simple. Now what would be nice is if they were to test on doctrine...