". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Beginning Chess Book

For anyone interested in a beginning chess text, here's a great one to consider. It is newly released and comes highly recommended, as it was written by my son's chess teacher, Grandmaster Yury Shulman, and Rishi Sethi, one of his students. I have personally looked at the book and think it would be an excellent teaching tool for the beginning player. (Hmmm, maybe if I get my own copy I will finally understand a little of what I am seeing when I watch my son play chess!)

The book is available for $21.70 plus shipping. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to chess education efforts in the United States and worldwide. To purchase a copy, email Kiran Frey at kiran47@hotmail.com






No comments: