". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Friend the Biologist

A few months ago in one of the more widespread memes making its way around the blogosphere, I nominated some of my favorite reads as "Thinking Bloggers." Since then another blog has come to my attention that I would have included at the time had it been in existence. The author is a friend, a homeschooler, a fellow musician, a young confessional Lutheran, and a babysitter extraordinaire--my 4-year-old has been in love with her for years. If you have time, check out The Renaissance Biologist, especially yesterday's post about Garry Kasparov, which includes some new information (at least for me).

But be warned: Ms. Biologist is brilliant and prolific. If you visit her once you'll no doubt want to go back, which means you better figure out now how to increase your blogging time. Talk about a great advertisement for homeschooling!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for the link, Cheryl!

If you do leave a comment there, however, please don't reference my age, exact location, etc. I'd prefer to wait a few more years until I let on that sort of information. :D

Cheryl said...

Understood, Ms. Biologist! Your information is safe with me. And I hope my link gets you a few new followers (not that I have that many readers of my own)!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, new blogs. My favorite! Thanks for the tip.

Dana
Principled Discovery