". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, June 11, 2007

Issues, Etc.

The nationally syndicated Lutheran radio talk show Issues, Etc. broadcast live from Bethany Lutheran Church in Naperville, Illinois last night. My sweet husband stayed home with the children so I could attend (he could tell I was in need of a night out of the house). Here are a few photos from the broadcast (sorry they aren't better quality). From left to right in both are Jeff Schwarz, executive producer of the program; Dr. Andrew Steinmann, professor of theology & Hebrew at Concordia University-Chicago and last night's guest; and Pastor Todd Wilken, program host.



No comments: