". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Equal Time

It has come to my attention that when I posted photos a few days ago I neglected one esteemed member of the family: Stormy the hamster! To correct that oversight I have asked Stormy's owner to sit in as guest blogger. Here without further delay are her observations:

Stormy is a Siberian Dwarf hamster. Little does she know that soon she will be famous. She doesn't even know what famous is! She just eats, runs on her exercise wheel, sleeps, plays, and is cute. Just take a look:



I might add that Stormy is simply the coolest hamster in the world. When we got her at the pet store the salesman warned us that sometimes hamsters can be "nippy." Not so this hamster. She is truly sweet and cuddly (well, as cuddly as a hamster can be), and she has ingratiated herself to all of us. But it is clear to the whole family which one of us she prefers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caitlyn, I enjoyed reading about Stormy the hamster. I like the way you write!

Michelle