". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

GOP Wives

A few days ago I wrote about Greta Van Susteren's interview with Cindy McCain, wife of Republican presidential candidate John McCain (see "Campaign Season" below). Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed the "revealing" nature of the interview. Moreover, it would appear that Mrs. McCain's fashion choices are not particularly unusual among the wives of those seeking the Republican nomination:

GOP Wives

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

Oh. My. Goodness. THAT is Thompson's wife? She is NOT going to help him win the Soccer Mom vote. They'll vote against him *just* because they're sooooo jealous of *her.*

I miss out on so much not having the visuals of cable TV! (We get ONE channel out here.)