". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dry Spell

It seems I've hit a blogging block. At the moment I have no funny family stories to share, nothing in the world at large that I feel like pontificating about, and nothing interesting going on in my daily life that you would care to read about. (I flatter myself by thinking that sometimes there are such things.) And I'm fresh out of Deep Thoughts. In fact, right now I'm having trouble finding time to think, much less write. Everything about which I might blog requires more of me than I can invest at the moment. So please be patient and keep checking back. I'm still here and hoping to get back in the groove soon!

No comments: