Thanks, "Mama"! It's like Christmas came early!
Along with the award was a meme, so here goes:
Seven things I did before:
1. Blow dried my hair
2. Curled my hair
3. Listened to Barbra Streisand records
4. Wrote poetry
5. Taught English
6. Drank a Coke or Dr. Pepper every day
7. Slept 8 or more hours per night
Seven things I do now:
1. Ignore my hair except for washing
2. Drink raw milk (sometimes, anyway)
3. Drink lots more water, but still not enough
4. Drink 3 or 4 cups of coffee per day
5. Sleep 6-7 hours per night
7. Wear reading glasses
10. Get allergy shots
11. Take daily calcium supplements
Seven things I would like to do:
1. Go to Europe
2. Take a trip out west with the family
3. Read more
4. Play the piano more
5. Be a better homemaker
6. Write a book (but I don't know about what)
7. Sleep more
8. Redecorate my house
9. Get laser surgery on my acne scars
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. His smile
2. His intelligence
3. His conviction
4. His faith
5. His face
6. His hands
7. His voice
8. His sense of humor
9. Actually, the whole package is pretty nice.
Seven favorite foods:
1. Alaskan King Crab
2. Chocolate-covered strawberries
3. Fresh asparagus
5. Dark chocolate with coconut filling (yes, it is too a food)
6. Filet mignon
Seven things I say most often:
1. Evan, no.
2. Evan, stop it.
3. Just a minute.
4. I love you.
5. I love you, too.
7. Time to eat (or go, or get ready for bed, or clean up, or . . . )
I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I'm only going to tag one. She is far and away the most creative, eclectic, unpredictable blogger I know. If she's already received this award, she can just consider this an exclamation point. Elephant's Child, take it away.