". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Memorable Movie Line

We watched Miracle on 34th Street last night (hubby sat in his new chair!). Our children had never seen it. We all enjoyed the movie's innocent sweetness, but one thing I had forgotten is how funny it is. The line that made us all laugh out loud was this one:

"But . . . maybe he's only a little crazy, like painters or composers or . . . some of those men in Washington."

(I guess we enjoyed that line so much because we have two out of three of those categories living in this house!)

Click here for a few more memorable lines from this motion picture classic.

No comments: