". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you belong to the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod . . .

. . . I suggest taking some time to become familiar with Cross Focused Leadership for Missouri. I know the people behind it and they're a good bunch. Please consider becoming a regular reader and supporter of this worthwhile enterprise.

2 comments:

Ewe said...

Wow, interesting group and small world Lutheranism that I know several of the names on the list. Is that Rev. Schlueter of OH? If so, I went to middle school with his wife. Interesting that the ones I know are relatively young people-if you consider the average age of LCMS Lutheranism. Sounds like a great group to be involved in and I look forward to reading more. Dh will probably also be interested in reading it before he attends the synod convention this summer.
I would recommend putting their names in alphabetical order and perhaps putting the church and/or state they are from.

Dan @ Necessary Roughness said...

That is probably Pastor Schleuter of Ohio, a man I was very happy to meet at the Conference on Worship. It gave me some hope for the Ohio District.

I also met Cantor Magness -- I wish I had more time to speak with him, but what little I did was good.