". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Up, Up, and Away

Tomorrow morning, along with my family, I will be boarding a plane bound for San Juan. In San Juan, we will switch to a smaller plane that will take us to the island of Grenada, where we will be vacationing for the next 2-plus weeks. I do plan to do a little vacation blogging, so don't be a stranger! But since for the next few days I will be turning my attention to packing, traveling, unpacking, and acclimating, I have scheduled a couple of interim posts that I think you will find highly edifying.

Your prayers for safe travel are appreciated. See you in a few days!

P.S. McCain won the debate.

No comments: