". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Chance For Life

If you are a pro-life person who is considering or has already decided upon voting for either Barack Obama or a third party candidate, I ask--no, from the bottom of my heart, I beg--that you read this column by Pat Buchanan. And then, if you haven't already, watch the video on life posted here several days ago, and prayerfully consider casting your vote for the one candidate who may have it within his power to change this country's culture of death and save millions of lives for generations to come. If and when we succeed in overturning Roe v. Wade we can turn our attention to other issues and vote our consciences on them. But until that time, nothing matters more than doing everything within our power to protect the unborn. Please--cast your vote for life, and make that vote count.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.