". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank You, Kobe

I seem to be in a video mood these days!

Did you see this one? It's Chris Collingsworth of NBC news interviewing Kobe Bryant for one of those background pieces on the Olympic athletes. In one set of questions, he offers Kobe several America-bashing opportunities. Not only does Kobe not bite, but he gives an answer to make all Americans proud, an answer that models patriotic love of country for the many young people who were undoubtedly watching.

The video is from Fox News--the actual interview excerpt starts about one minute in and is only a minute or two long. It's worth a look.



No comments: