". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Disappointment

So it turns out that while all of the workshops and seminars at this summer's Institute on Preaching, Liturgy and Church Music were recorded, the plenary addresses were not. My husband gives a once-in-a-lifetime speech, and now it's gone. He has the text, of course, and maybe it will eventually be made available, but the manner in which he delivered it on July 23, 2008 and the feeling in the sanctuary of St. John's-Seward at the conclusion of his remarks can never be revisited, and that is too bad.


3 comments:

Elephantschild said...

Awwww... bummer! I would've liked to hear that speech!

Marie N. said...

I'm sorry to hear that!

Chris said...

That's too bad!