". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Silly Signs

Pics from our recent road trip, shot somewhere on the way from Illinois to Nebraska and back again (location details are withheld to preserve some dignity for the offenders).

It would appear that "fun" is all a matter of one's perspective:


What else would it be for, do you think?

I don't know whether to submit this one to the Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks or Apostrophe Abuse:




2 comments:

Marie N. said...

Looks like you've got a "two for"

;-)

Sorry I couldn't figure out a way to misuse an apostrophe in there.

Elephantschild said...

These are "great!"