". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Birthday Pictures

Thought I would share a few pics from the birthday celebration yesterday. The day began with literature class, which we wrapped up early to allow for some free time with friends. After the students departed, we had a small family affair--chili for lunch, followed by present opening, followed by cake (and some brownies for the chocolate lovers). Trevor was gifted with a 4x4 Rubik's cube, a new video game, several works of fiction, including Ender's Game (thanks for the suggestion, ElephantsChild!), a couple of new People's Bible Commentaries to add to his growing library, and some cash from grandparents. As you can see, it was nearly impossible to get a photo of Trevor without his little brother!




This last photo is courtesy of Little Sis, who is looking forward to her own birthday next week. I think I'll appoint her my official photographer--a little blurriness goes a long way towards softening those wrinkles!



By the way, Trevor, did you notice that your birthday greeting had the distinction of being my 100th blog post? :-)

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

What a fine young man!

(And thanks for the link, by the way.)