Oh boy, my first time to get "tagged"--what fun! (Thanks, Elizabeth!)
Let's see . . . seven things I have learned in life . . .
1. When you move to a new place, the first people to become your friends usually aren't the ones who last. It takes time to find those.
2. It's really, really hard to cook a good pot roast.
3. It's almost impossible to tell what a cantaloupe is going to taste like on the inside by looking at it on the outside. (If anyone wants to help me with this one, feel free!)
4. I can't play chess. My son can.
5. Never buy a house with a sunroom.
6. If the owner of the house you are considering buying has moved out but has left behind a mop, ask WHY.
7. When the owner of a house you are considering buying says "we don't use that" what he really means is "it's broken."
So, does the fact that I could continue with this list indefinitely mean that I have made more mistakes than the average person?