". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still Here

So, it has now been around 14 hours since my first post, and checking back in I see that it's still here! And wonder of wonders, it looks just like it did when I left (plus a few comments from some very nice visitors)! And even more amazing, nobody ate it or got it dirty or lost it or dropped it or spilled anything on it, nor did the beagle walk across it with her muddy feet or the 3-year-old put his sticky hands all over it. Woo-hoo! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far. As soon as I get a little more time (and with your permission), I'll be adding some more Looper links. Maybe then I can find and read your blogs more easily!

4 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

I love reading the Martin Looper blogs - it's like a mini-visit from far away.

Anonymous said...

~laughs~ Evil beagles of cyberspace are coming to get your bloggy with their muddy paws.............

Wolf Pack said...

Hey, just including you in the "loop" Ha! Bad pun! ;) I tagged back Muddyboots so I'm including you since you "need" something to write on your blog eh? ;)
New question. :)

Read to the bottom of mine for the question!
Blessings in Christ
Jenn
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/gonorthyoungpack/57017/Tagged...%3F%3F%3F%3F.html

Cheryl said...

Jenn, when I tried to copy your link into my browser so as to see your question I just got a page that said "login required." And when I just try to go to your blog the most recent post is from January and I can't find the question. Am I lost or missing something? Help me, please!