". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Farewell

Sunday was Phillip's last service at Trinity. Our time with the saints there was too short, and we have been humbled and touched by the love shown to us this week as we leave after only one year. You would think we had been there for twenty! Over and over again I have heard, "We are so thankful for the time we had with you." That feeling is mutual and makes our leaving much harder than I ever anticipated. Still, we trust that God knows what He is doing and give thanks for the time we did have with these truly godly people. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Going away dinner with elders and their wives


One of the TWO cakes!


Evan eyeing the other cake.


Cantor preparing to cut the first piece!


Saying goodbye to a young friend. :*)

 
 
What it's all about.



No comments: