". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Preparing to Say Goodbye

In two weeks Phillip will play his last service at Trinity. Our stay among the people there has been short, but the love has been tremendous. We are sad to leave new friends so soon but thankful for the time we had in their midst. They were exactly what we needed at exactly the time we needed them and we hope and pray they feel the same about us. I did not go to church prepared with my good recorder today, so these were taken with my cell phone. The quality may not be the best, but the memories are priceless. To the people of Trinity: thank you for everything.


"We Will Tell the Next Generation" (Psalm 78) from Cheryl on Vimeo.



"Let Children Hear the Mighty Deeds" from Cheryl on Vimeo.

No comments: