". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

Evan climbing up the slide
Evan coming down the slide. He was going so fast, and my camera is so slow, that I only managed to get the top of his head!



Caitlin going up.


Hay ride!


Friends Evan and Evan (my Evan is on the right). The other Evan was in my Evan's preschool class a few years ago. They were Evan T. and Evan M. His parents have decided to homeschool him now, so we are looking forward to a lot of play dates and field trips!



Caitlin, Evan M. and Evan T.




Green Acres is the life for me!





Choo-Choo!




Corn Maze





Petting Zoo - Two Cute Chicks












1 comment:

FairyLover said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. We're going Apple Picking next week. I hope it's as much fun.

Kathi
http://amimental.blogspot.com/2010/10/overheard-on-playground.html