". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Young Talent

The first video is of my daughter's junior high madrigal group singing at Solo & Ensemble contest last week. Don't they look and sound great? The ages are 6th-8th graders. Caitlin is on the far right.

The second video is of Caitlin singing her vocal solo (in French!) with her dad accompanying (on something that is supposed to resemble a piano).

Both the madrigal group and Caitlin received first division ratings. :-) Go Bethany Lutheran choir kids! And kudos to their director!

"Sing We, Dance We, On the Green" by Francis Pilkington (1565-1638) from Cheryl on Vimeo.



"Romance" by Claude Debussy from Cheryl on Vimeo.

1 comment:

IggyAntiochus said...

Junior High madrigal singers. How awesome!