". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Zoe

I have been following the blog of a friend's brother for some time now. His baby--Zoe--was born 8 months ago with Trisomy 18. She has already lived far longer than anyone would have expected. Yesterday--on her first Thanksgiving--Zoe had heart surgery. Her parents did not know, as they have not known throughout Zoe's miraculous little life, whether she would survive to bless them with another day of her life here on earth.

She did.

You can follow Zoe's amazing story here. Her family's faith in God and their trust in His perfect will are an inspiration. Please keep them all in your prayers.

No comments: