". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Yep, That's Me

. . . at least when it comes to the sidekick/helping out behind the scenes part. And when you consider that I am increasingly seen wearing reading glasses, I even look a little like him (although some would debate the red hair.) But as for brainy and knowledgeable . . . boy, have I got this quiz writer (and a few others) fooled!

YOU ARE SCOOTER





You Are Scooter



Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.

You're always willing to lend a helping hand.

In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.

"15 seconds to showtime!"



No comments: