". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Thursday Night

I miss my husband.

Mitt Romney is a class act.

Oh darn. I forgot to order the raw milk today.

Somehow I need to start practicing that Solo & Ensemble & choir music and working on the personal and corporate taxes.

If I can get through the next four weeks the rest of the year will be a breeze. (Someone remind me I said this later in the year.)

Will I ever get the master bedroom cleaned up?

What is it about snow plows and mailboxes?

The laundry is never done. (I know, I stole that from her.)

I get to see some of my Lutheran homeschooling friends for the next two weekends in a row!

I am a poor, miserable sinner.

I think we'll use some of those gift cards and eat at Chipotle tomorrow night.

I was doing pretty well on my exercise plan until this week.

Yay, the Rockets won!

I have really cool kids.

I should be sleeping now.

I miss my husband.

2 comments:

Bi-Coloured-Python-Rock-Snake said...

I heart Chipotle. We don't have any around here, and it makes me very sad.

Back in California, we went there for lunch on "Chipotle Fridays". It was a great tradition.

Laura said...

Cheryl,

I am glad to hear about the master bedroom. With your visit next week, I naturally start thinking about all my clutter. The master bedroom, here, is good...but you should see the counters in the kitchen! Guess my place may not be too different from your place. :)