". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blogger Question

All of a sudden my post footer information (date, comments, etc.) is squishing up against the bottom of each post. I don't like the way this looks! But I didn't change anything! Any more experienced bloggers out there know why this might have happened? It appears to me to be a template problem since it is happening on all my posts, not just the most recent.

Comments, thoughts or suggestions are welcomed!

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

No clue whatsoever.

Heh. If I could fix your post footers, I could fix why typepad's always forgetting you when you visit my blog!