". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, July 9, 2007

On Vacation

Hello from Galena, Illinois! Just a quick post to let my small but (I hope) faithful readership know that I am on vacation with family this week. Thanks to the kindness of dear friends who are letting us use their vacation home, we are enjoying some much needed down time in this beautiful part of our state. I do have a couple of blog posts in the percolating stage and hope to complete them as time allows. But at the moment other activities beckon. So please check back soon!

4 comments:

Elephantschild said...

I'm jealous! Have a great time!

Laura said...

Cheryl,

I hope you are having a wonderful time! That is how we do vacation too...up to the north woods of Wisconsin to a cabin of one of our parishioners. This year, though, we will have Ben, my folks are staying at a nearby resort, my daughter's boyfrend will join us, and some friends from the sem with their four kids will be spending a day or two. I love not thinking about anything on vacation, except food. : )

Laura

Jane said...

Have a great trip!

When you get back chack out what I wrote about you on my homeschooling blog.
http://homeschoolnotebook.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

how's the chess scene in Galena?