". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Raking Leaves, Then and Now

So, you know that thing people do where they re-stage old photos years later?

Pics on left are from Nov. 4, 2009, in Bolingbrook, Illinois.

Pics on right are from today, Nov. 22, 2018, in High Ridge, Missouri.

Some things have changed.

A lot has not. :-)

We are thankful for it all.

Evan











































Caitlin













































Trevor





























Mom and Evan




































Mom









Trevor and Caitlin

























Willard and Dad weren't there that day in 2009 (Willard wasn't even born), but here they are today.








Here's the post from 2009.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: