". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"Easter Song"

For those who aren't on Facebook, here's a video of our church's Prelude on Sunday. It is a piece by Anne Herring, arranged by my husband for our choir and musicians. The instruments are piano, synthesized bells, three flutes, clarinet, three trumpets, hand drum and triangle. It was such a joy to see this effort come together. We have been at Immanuel less than two years and it is wonderful to see the esprit de corps that is developing in our music ministry. Enjoy! He has risen, just as He said!

This is the "Easter Song", by Anne Herring, and arraigned by Phillip Magness. A wonderful beginning to our Easter Celebration. Great job everyone.

Posted by Jolene Dierksen Stevens on Monday, April 6, 2015

No comments: