". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Don't mention it. Oh, wait, you didn't, did you?

So, Rebekah visited and said some positively lovely things about our day together. Really, she made my house sound so nice I had to wonder at first whom in the world she was writing about. I do, however, need to point out one omission on her part. It must have been an unintentional oversight. Because certainly you wouldn't come all the way to Chicagoland and not mention that your hostess rewarded your effort by making sure you got to watch an entire episode of Spongebob Squarepants uninterrupted for the first time ever.

You're welcome, friend. It's the least I could do. I wanted to make your visit special. I have nothing if not imagination.


3 comments:

Rebekah said...

:D I knew that if I ever watched Spongebob, it would be with you.

It was really funny.

Phillip said...

Yay, Spongebob: bringing people together, one happy little episode at-at-time! :) I think I'll go grab a crabby patty and blow some bubbles...

Anonymous said...

:)

J.S.