". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Voice Recital

Caitlin and Trevor's solos from their voice recital Sunday. I know I'm their mother, but I must say, these are some talented kids. And voice is not the first "instrument" for either. I think both would agree that they are a a little bit more comfortable sitting and playing piano than they are standing and singing.

A standing ovation goes to their voice teacher, who knows and loves them not only as singers but as individuals and who couldn't have picked more perfect songs for them to sing on this, the spring "pops" recital.

Enjoy!

"Somewhere" from Cheryl on Vimeo.



"The Kite" from Cheryl on Vimeo.



4 comments:

Dan at Necessary Roughness said...

Nice! I really like Trevor's performance; some serious resonance going on there.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Melody said...

Brava! Bravo!

Phillip said...

Five years on, this is still one of my happiest memories of Trevor. :)

Phillip said...

Five years on, this is still one of my happiest memories of Trevor. :)