". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Troubling Morning Headlines

Obama Limits When U.S. Would Use Nuclear Arms

So, no nukes. Not even as a response to a rogue state attacking us chemically or biologically. Great.

Obama's 17-Minute Non-Answer Answer

Roger Simon of Pajamas Media says this is just more evidence of a President with a "serious personality disorder."

Finally, Mort Kondracke observes that Obama Constantly Puts Mideast Blame on Israel, not Arabs. Why am I not surprised?

Not a great way to wake up. These were three of the five headlines on today's Real Clear Politics Early Morning Update. Pretty discouraging stuff.

So I think I will turn my attention to a more encouraging headline, and really, the only headline that matters:

CHRIST IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED! ALLELUIA!

No comments: