". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Actually, Yes, It Is About the Nail

I have seen this making the rounds on Facebook for a week or two and finally watched today. Unfortunately, I think my husband will be able to relate. But it's not just a male/female thing. I can relate, and I bet you can, too. I daresay each of us has been either the twit who won't acknowledge the nail hanging out of her head or the concerned friend/spouse/family member who would like to help but is blocked from doing so because to state the obvious would result in immediate excommunication from the twit's emotional life.

True, sometimes it's not about the nail. But when the nail is this big and is embedded in a person's forehead, he or she might do well to listen to loved ones when they suggest getting that sucker out of there.


It's Not About the Nail from Jason Headley on Vimeo.

No comments: