". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kickball with the Cantor

Last week we had our end-of-year Schola Cantorum (parish children's choir) party. What does a Schola Cantorum do when they aren't singing? They have what has come to be affectionately known as a "frolic day." (The word "frolic" has become a staple of our day school and parish children's choirs' vocabulary, as his singers regularly ask the cantor, "When's the next frolic day?")

We were blessed with beautiful weather for playing outside and we took full advantage of it before going inside for treats. The first kid running into home (the one that had to be reminded to run) towards the end of the video is mine. :-)

No comments: