". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Speaking of Waking Up

Yesterday morning when I woke up I was presented with this. He worked on it the night before after I tucked him in. It is inspired by Calvin & Hobbes. A duplicate Calvin wrote a similar note to Suzy (rhymes with woozy). I'm not sure how the comment about evil thoughts fits in. I guess he's trying to impress me?

I love how it took three attempts to write "To Mom."



Have I mentioned lately how much I adore this kid? And he totally knows it.

1 comment:

Leah said...

How could you not adore him? These kinds of notes should be put in a box with all the other special memorabilia from his life and saved - so you can look at them and smile in years to come (and he can look at say, "Oh, mom, please throw that away before someone sees it.")