". . . little shall I grace my cause

In speaking for myself. Yet, by your gracious patience,

I will a round unvarnish'd tale deliver . . ."

(William Shakespeare's Othello, I.iii.88-90)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

On the Campaign Trail

Even if you aren't a Republican or a supporter of John McCain, this is fun. It's a blog written by Meghan McCain, the 23-year-old daughter of the presidential candidate and his wife Cindy. From what I can tell, Ms McCain's approach is much more personal than political, concerned less with issues than with sharing a behind-the-scenes peek at what it's like to watch your father run for president. There are extensive photos and candid insights about life on the campaign trail. I'll be linking the site in my sidebar and checking in from time to time when I need a break from the heavier stuff!

HT: Gene Veith

No comments: