2. Head over to vendor hall.
3. Quickly circle vendor hall, avoiding all eye contact.
4. Exit vendor hall.
5. Decide you really need to get some groceries for the folks back home. What were you even thinking, leaving them all alone for an entire hour? Poor souls are probably starving by now!
6. Drive to grocery store, buy groceries, and drive home.
7. Verify everyone at home is still alive. Put away groceries, make cup of coffee, and settle down in comfy chair with bag of goodies and conference brochure.
8. Eat a healthy lunch so as to build up strength for the afternoon.
9. Head out to try again. You can do this! You're a mighty homeschool mom!
Don't mind me--I'm just gonna hang out here in my shell a while.
Photo from David DeHetre/Creative Commons.